2.26.2016

Emily's Style: My Favorite Spring Accessory



Favorite Spring Accessory:


 Rebecca Minkoff Sofia Clutch in Poppy

I don't know about y'all, but every year about this time I start to get the itch for spring. The Holidays have passed, I've experienced the cold and snow, and I'm starting to get tired of bundling up every time I set foot outside my apartment. Although spring is still a little bit away, there are FABULOUS products out right now at Swank! My favorite accessory right now is the Rebecca Minkoff Sofia clutch in Poppy. The Sofia Clutch is unlike some Rebecca Minkoff handbags. It is so colorful and fun! Not that this designer isn’t known for using color, but WOW. This clutch has such a festive feel to it.  And, of course, the multi colored tassels. Who could forget those?  There is no doubt this clutch (or cross body bag, thanks to the shoulder strap) would add some excitement to just about any occasion this spring!


 Rebecca Minkoff Sofia Clutch in Poppy

If any of you have a tropical vacation planned this bag would be perfect. Or even if you don't - you can incorporate a bright handbag into your wardrobe right now! Hurry and snag it before it’s gone!


XO- Em

Share:
© Swank Boutique Blog | All rights reserved.